For You formed my inward parts;
You covered me in my mother's womb.
I will praise You, for I am fearfully
and wonderfully made;
Marvelous are Your works,
and that my soul knows very well.
This beautiful psalm declares the wonder of how we were created. Later, in the New Testament, Paul prays, "Now may the God of peace Himself sanctify you completely; and may your whole spirit, soul and body be preserved blameless at the coming of our Lord Jesus Christ."(1Thes. 5:23)
This prayer reminds us that God, in designing man, created us with a spirit, soul and body. He desires for His whole creation to be completely yielded up to His will. His Holy Spirit in union with our spirit would govern our soul and then use the body as a means of expressing His purposes. Therefore, keeping our temple made of spirit, soul and body healthy is imperative to accomplishing His purposes.
Firm Foundation of Solid Health and Healing Principles
Solid health and healing principles that are biblically and scientifically accurate provide a firm foundation for the start of the journey. Having a respect for God as the Creator of human existence will teach us to have the respect for the human body for it is fearfully and wonderfully made. Dependence on the Lord as the Master Teacher, Great Physician and Compassionate Healer will prayerfully transform lives from sickness to abundant health. We are reminded that Jesus is the Bread of Life, the Living Water, the Light of the world and the Living Stone. He is the Healer, Deliverer and Savior. He still heals miraculously today with healing signs and wonders following those who believe.
He gives us His prescription to remove the toxins in our spirit, soul and body. He encourages us to nourish our spirit and mind with His wondrous Word and to feed our physical body with His bountiful healthy nutrients. He renews us with His Holy Sprit and transforms us with His truths and promises.
The Amazing Body
Our heavenly Father desires for us to be in abundant health in all areas: spiritually, mental-emotionally and physically. The amazing body is used as a special conduit for His purposes. From the basic unit of the cell, to the tissues, organs and body systems that the cell supports, the human body is one of the most complex, yet most beautiful of all functional mechanisms. The entire body contains about one trillion cells and is a myriad of control systems for literally thousands of chemical, biological and bio-energetic reactions.
A Journey Towards Optimal Health
An increased awareness of our personal responsibility in spiritual, mental-emotional, social and physical health will be the basis for our motivation in attaining optimal health, healing and wholeness. To keep our bodies healthy, the need to cleanse our bodies of harmful pathogens and toxins will continue throughout our lifetime. Once the body is detoxified, health conditions may clear up and the cells, tissues and organs can optimally perform the way they were created to function. Our cleansed bodies are then prepared to receive the good nutrients to strengthen and renew us. This lifetime journey of wise health choices will benefit ourselves and family.
General Health Principles
- PRAY AND FAST: We were created spirit, soul and body and God desires for us to live in abundant health. Develop times of consistent prayer and fasting for greater spiritual, mental-emotional and physical health. Seek to know your Creator and Healer who loves you with an everlasting love. Although the principles below focus on the physical, it appears that most of our healing is in our spirit and soul. Visit Father's Love Letter to watch and listen to an intimate message from God to you. Click on the Special Web Links button above to see other ministry sites that can also assist you on your spiritual journey.
- CLEANSE AND DETOXIFY: Seek healing and deliverance ministry if necessary and tear down destructive strongholds for the cleansing of your spirit and soul. In regards to the physical cleansing of your body, it is critical to remove the toxins from your cells, tissues and organs. Recognize that we live in a toxic world with environmental toxins that accumulate in our bodies. Educate and equip yourself with knowledge about pharmaceuticals and vaccines before consuming or having them injected into your bodies. Learn how to remove the harmful environmental toxins and pathogens that accumulate in your cells, tissues and organs. Once the body is detoxified, health conditions may clear up and the body can optimally perform the way it was created to function.
- Drinking quality, clean, alkaline, antioxidant water helps to flush out toxins. It is important to begin with cleansing the colon first. A formula with fermented vegetables, fruits and whole grains is available for colon health. There's also a natural volcanic mineral that removes heavy metals, toxins and other substances from the body.
- PROTECT: Protect yourself and family from the increasing amount of exposure to radiation. Your cell phone may be hazardous to your health. Protect your body from the potentially harmful effects of Electro-Magnetic Frequency (EMFs) with D-Fuze, an effective cell phone filter. Besides cell phones, computers, xrays, cell towers, etc., many believe that the recent Smart Meters being installed for homes are exposing us to more EMF radiation. Probably wise to refuse them. Update on the Fukushima nuclear waste: still leaking into the Pacific. Some health options for protection from radioactivity risks that I have considered include natural sources of iodine to protect the thyroid, miso, radiation homeopathic agents, diatomaceous earth and essential oils. Keep well hydrated, nourish well and keep your immune system strong.
- NOURISH AND STRENGTHEN: Nourish and strengthen your spirit and soul with the Word of God. Join a bible study and attend a church that preaches the Good News. Physically, build and support your immune system with good nutrition, herbs, essential oils and nutritional supplements that nourish, oxygenate and balance your body's pH. Hallelujah Acres shares a biblical foundation for proper nourishment with wonderful education and healthy recipes. Start with the foundational building blocks of good nutrition. Eat lots of non-GMO, organic fruits, vegetables and whole grains. Most of us don't eat the recommended daily amounts of fruits and vegetables, so bridge the gap and consider Juice Plus+ capsules or chewables with 20 fruits and vegetables (or up to 30 if you add on the antioxidant berries). You may also want to consider a superfood nutrition extractor NutriBullet that transforms ordinary food into superfood. Add a scoop of plant-based protein powder for a yummy smoothie. Many have chosen to commit to a 30-day Complete Transformation Challenge.
- Also, consider growing your own non-GMO, organic vegetables and fruits using aeroponics with a Tower Garden in your own home! Kale, lettuces, bok choy, choi sum, swiss chard, tomatoes, zucchini, cucumber, basil, parsley, eggplant, etc. from the Tower Garden to your table. Tower Garden farms are flourishing across the country. View this exciting you-tube video on how youngsters from the Green Bronx Machine in New York are growing their own veggies.
- Begin to learn how viruses, bacteria, parasites, fungi and cancerous cells thrive in acidic, non-oxygenated, poor immune system environments. Therefore, common sense tells us that our bodies should be more alkaline, oxygenated and with a strong immune system. Drink high quality alkaline, antioxidant water. Learn about your body's pH and what foods are acid forming or alkaline forming. Consume a nutrient dense food, AFA blue green algae which is at the foundation of the food chain and consists of amino acids, vitamins, minerals, chlorophyll and desirable fatty acids. Include superfoods with prebiotics and probiotics enhanced with the latest fermentation technology. Fermented foods are highly valued because during the fermentation process, bacteria and yeasts break down foods to release and create nutrients that would not have been available to our bodies otherwise. Fermented foods improve digestion and help our bodies absorb vitamins and minerals better.
- RENEW AND RESTORE: Be filled with the Holy Spirit daily and be transformed by the renewing of your mind. Physically, restore lost or degraded cells and renew the body with your own adult stem cells. When we are conceived, we start off as a stem cell, then divide and differentiate into other types of cells to form our whole physical being. Stem cells are the natural renewal system of your body. An increased amount of circulating stem cells in our bloodstream is one of the keys to good health. A concentrated form of the AFA blue green algae is available to support the natural release of your own adult stem cells from your bone marrow. Visit: StemTech and click on "United States" and "English", then on "Watch the Video" to learn more about stem cells.
- EDUCATE AND ADJUST: Learn about His divine intervention for the healing of spirit, soul and body. Choose to educate yourself about the divine and natural ways to keep your body healthy or to treat illness. Don't be a lazy learner and instead be diligent about applying what you learn to your everyday lifestyle. Take personal responsibility to learn what it takes to keep yourself healthy. Be pro-active in a healthy lifestyle instead of reactive to unhealthy living and illness. Adjust your lifestyle and priorities when empowered by God's grace, faithfulness and unconditional love. Seek, believe and have faith to live in His anointing and glory.